Instructions for apply to the financial support of scientific research projects from al-Quds Academy for scientific research:
- These instructions are named as (Instructions for apply to the financial support of scientific research projects from Al-Quds Academy for scientific research) and it will start working from First of January,2017.
- The following words and phrases wherever used in these instructions shall have the meanings below unless the context indicates otherwise:
- Instructions: Instructions for apply to the financial support of scientific research projects from Al-Quds Academy for scientific research.
- The Academy: Al-Quds Academy for Scientific Research (QASR).
- Incubated university: University that embraces scientific research project.
- All research grant application forms are applied at Al-Quds Academy for Scientific Research website through a prepared application form called "QASR Research Grant Application Form".
- The main investigator must be from University of Jordan, Jordanian universities or Palestinian universities.
- In terms to accept the application, the project should be combined between more than one country in which the main university must be a Jordanian university or a joint Palestinian university with Arab universities or global distinct universities that’s considered from the top 500 universities in the world according to QS, Shanghai or THE classifications.
- Attach CVs of all researchers within the application form through Al-Quds Academy for Scientific Research website.
- The value of funding for research projects will be determined by the call for research projects per cycle, according to the approved mechanism for the academy board.
- The value of the funding for the research project, will be chosen based on the upper limit allocated in the call.
- Scientific researches and its results and devices and equipment after the completion of the research goes to the Academy,
to be agreed between the Academy and the incubated university and the researchers working on the scientific research project, on appropriate measures for cooperation on their best reuse.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.